BlackBerry® Q20 Classic smartphone
* it's in 'fair' to 'very-good,' 'working,' condition, and 'unlocked;'
* it's available for trade / trade + cash (but, probably, not cash-only).
* Wi-Fi (wireless LAN) seems unreliable;
* back-cover cracked, due to a swollen battery (but concealed by bumper-case back-cover);
* finish worn-off, along bottom edge, that isn't metal (but obscured by bumper-case back-cover);
* 'very-good,' 'working' condition (apart from these issues, that I've described; 'fair' condition, overall).
* a replacement battery has been ordered (8th June);
Included (at my discretion):
* a BlackBerry-branded translucent (colourless) back-cover bumper-case;
* a BlackBerry-branded USB-power-supply, and cable;
* current battery (that enables operation, using a USB-power-source);
* no limitations, due to SIM/carrier/BlackBerry Id./BlackBerry Protect/blacklist restrictions (a.k.a. 'unlocked').
Please, make an interesting offer, if you require photos.
The swapper is seeking...