Reiki (pronounced Ray-kee) is a Japanese hands-on healing technique designed to restore health, release stress and promote deep relaxation. It’s administered by a laying of hands and is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one’s “life force energy” is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy. A treatment feels like a wonderful glowing radiance that flows through and around you. Reiki treats the whole person including the body, emotions, mind and spirit creating many beneficial effects that include relaxation, feelings of peace, security and well-being. Reiki powerfully assists those who suffer from injuries or any physical pain, ailments and emotional distress. One of the most powerful ways to bring balance to the body is through the simple art of healing touch.
Benefits of Therapeutic
Managing Stress and Tension
- Supporting during Times of Crisis, Depression, Illness, Death and Bereavement
- Stimulating the Natural Healing of Acute and Chronic Ailments
- Speeding Recovery after Surgery and Injury
- Releasing Blocked Energies and Cleansing Toxins
- Supporting Conventional Medicine
- Replenishing and Supporting Care-givers
- Personal Growth and Self-Confidence
- Promoting Harmoney within Relationships
- Perception of Inner Clarity, Wisdom, Intuition, Awareness and Enlightenment
The swapper is seeking...