Want to learn about green living, saving money or de-cluttering your space? Sign up for a Swapsity workshop! We'll be hosting a series of fun, practical sessions on topics that go hand-in-hand with bartering and promote a more eco-friendly, barter-focused, clutter-free and consumption-conscious lifestyle. If you want to be notified about our upcoming workshops, please sign up for our mailing list below. All events are organized in downtown Toronto.
Sign up for our mailing list to get notified about our 2012 events.
- November 25th: Buy Nothing, Swap Something Day! (see details)
- November 18th: Free Screening of Living Without Money at U of T
- June 16th: Free Screening of 'Living Without Money' (see details)
- March 16th: Talk on Bartering and Community Currencies
- Nov 3: Saving Your Way into Abundance
- Oct 18th: De-Cluttering Series: It Takes Two to Trim
- Oct 7th: DIY Eco-Beauty Workshop (see details)
- Oct 4th: De-Cluttering Series: Office Files and More
- Sept 27th: De-Cluttering Series: Learning to Let Go
- Sept 20th: De-Cluttering Series: Art of Organization 101
- Aug 25th: How to Greenify Your Life (see details)
- Aug 9th: The Art of Organization
- Aug 7th: The Art of Organization